From November 2011 your local Business Link is changing to a national web-based service.
The Business Link website has been updated to provide easy-to-use, tailored information to help you start-up, improve or grow your business.
Visit www.businesslink.gov.uk today and you can:
- Access government services, such as registering with Companies House and paying your VAT.
- Find a wealth of information and guidance on regulations to help you manage your business risks and compliance.
- Search for new business opportunities and public sector contracts using businesslink.gov.uk/contractsfinder.
- Keep up-to-date with important business information by signing up for free alerts and newsletters.
- Search for business related training and events in your area.
For help with finding what you need or guidance around the website, call the Business Link Help Line 0845 600 9006